This is an amazing summer salad.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: –
- 500gm strawberry
- 2 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups baby spinach
- handful basil
- 2 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoon walnut oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, wash and quarter the strawberries. Then, wash peel and cubes cucumber.
- Mix all the ingredients in the salad bowl.
- Mix in the small bowl white balsamic vinegar, walnut oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing on the salad and mix well.