This recipe has an interesting story. When we traveled to Venice in 2017, we tried this Sea Bass fish in a restaurant and my husband really loved it. Then we travelled back to Dubai and he challenged me to try and match the taste of that super delicious Sea Bass. I happen to have a gift , i.e once l taste any dish with known ingredients, I can easily re-create the recipe. I manage to recreate the sea bass as good as the Italians. My Husband was really impressed and so was I ;). This dish can be cooked with dry Parsley and also fresh Parsley. This dish has now also become Nea’s favorite so surely will be cooked more often.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
• 2 Sea Bass Fillet
• ½ cup fresh chopped parsley (If you have dried parsley, you can use 2 tablespoon)
• 1 lemon
• 1 teaspoon fresh crushed garlic
• Himalayan Salt
• Freshly crushed black paper
• 2 tablespoon Olive oil
1. First, finely chop the parsley.
2. Slice and squeeze the lemon on top.
3. Add crushed garlic, Himalayan salt and crushed fresh peppers and drizzle some olive oil on top.
4. Let it marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Cook on a medium flame in a flat pan, drizzle little olive oil and cook Sea Bass for at least 10-15 minutes for both sides in total.
6. I served with Arugula and Courgette but you can choose your favourite sides.