Total Time: 15 minutes
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: –
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cup boiled chickpeas
- 1 cucumber
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 cup pomegranate
- 1/4 cup spring onions small chopped
- 1 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup fresh chopped mint
- 5 cloves roasted garlic on a gas flame, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- freshly crushed pepper and salt
- In a large bowl add cooked quinoa, chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes, pomegranate, spring onions, parsley, and mint. Mix all together and toss well.
- In a small bowl lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, roasted garlic and some salt and pepper whisk together.
- Pour the dressing over the quinoa and chickpea mixture and mix well.
- Serve cold.